FIVE things to do on a rainy day in Northern Ireland
Put the kettle on and use Experience Northern Ireland to plan your travel itinerary and road trip. Here’s a few ideas:
1) Museums of local interest & history or galleries with local artists on display.
2) Pick a pub & enjoy local craft gins, beers or Irish Coffee.
3) Eat your way along the Causeway Coastal Route with breakfast, lunch & dinner stopping off at towns & villages along the way where every welcome is warm. (Coffees image courtesy of The Bank House Whitehead https://www.thebankhousewhitehead.co.uk/ )
4) Don’t worry about the rain and take some sea kayaking lessons, there is 1 hour taster sessions with wet suits included, specifically for beginners.
5) Speak to a local guide & book a day tour of the local area, the coast, the people, the architecture, te food, local legends or a visit to the ‘Kings Road’.
Whatever you decide, you will find it all on your online itinerary planner www.xperienceni.com Enjoy!