Lurig View is a family run Bed and Breakfast situated in Glenariffe, the Queen of the Nine Glens of Antrim and the most beautiful of all the Glens. It is a tranquil, safe and friendly environment suitable for visitors of all ages.
Glenariff has many local attractions including a beautiful beach visited by all in the summer months and enjoyed by local people all year round, and waterfalls where visitors can walk up to the adjoining Forest Park or down to the connecting river. Locals and visitors alike enjoy the local amenities, which includes traditional music and craic in public houses and fine restaurants from only a 3 drive away.
Lurig View is ideal for touring the Giant’s Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Glenariff Waterfalls and Forest Park. There are also some Game of Thrones locations nearby which include; Cushendun Caves, The Dark Hedges Armoy and Ballintoy Harbour, so make sure you make use of the sights whilst you’re at it!
- Ensuite Rooms
- Free Wireless internet in all rooms.
- Tea and Coffee facilities in all rooms.
- TV and DVD Lounge area available.
- Fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide detectors and smoke alarms in accommodation.
- Packed lunches available on request.
- Secure storage available for bikes/motorcycles.
- Drying facilities for walkers and bikers.
- Off road free parking.
- Walkers and cyclists welcome.
- Rural setting.
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board (N.I.T.B.) Approved.
- Welcome Host Certified.